9.13.2017

Review: Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel

Waking Gods (Themis Files, #2)Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SPOILER ALERTS

.
.
.


After reading the epilogue from the first book I was shocked and couldn't wait until the second book came out. I enjoyed this book and the format that it came in (the same as the first). The interviews were interesting and made it more intimate. I wasn't expecting the "unknown" person to die in the book, nor for Allysa (I think that's spelt correctly) to have engineered the child! I was like WTF, really!? And the very end of the book, the epilogue again, made me want to read book three. Now I have to wait until 2018 for the next book and I'm quite sad about that. I guess we'll have to see what Mr Neuvel has in store for us next. I wonder if this is a trilogy or has more books to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment