9.03.2017

Review: The Circle by Dave Eggers

The CircleThe Circle by Dave Eggers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book quite a bit. I was weirded out by the possibility of the tech that this book suggested, but could see how people would spend time and effort working towards it and also back it thinking it was a good thing. It was so "off" in my mind that I ran it by my friend and my boyfriend and one thought it was as creepy as I did and the other thought the tech would be a good idea. So it was a wash on what people would think.

I watched the movie and the book and the movie have totally different endings. If anyone has read/watched this and thinks differently, please let me know. Maybe I misheard or watched them and need to clarify things in my brain.

I would read the book again if I had nothing left to read but I can say I wouldn't watch the movie again. So that makes for a good thing, the book is always better than the movie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment