3.30.2018

Review: Reunited by Their Secret Son by Louisa George

Reunited by Their Secret SonReunited by Their Secret Son by Louisa George
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A one night stand turns into a nearly instant family 18 months after the fact.

Boy meets girl.
Boy and girl sleep together.
Boy never calls back.
Girl shows up where boy works for medical treatment for her son.
Boy figures it out.
Girl tells boy.
Boy and girl discuss.
Boy has hangups.
Girl helps boy get past hangups.
Boy and girl have HOT HOT sex.
Boy and girl and baby live happily ever after.

I found that this book was a bit too cliche and the hero was a little too whiny. I will hand it to the author, the sex was HOT! It was nice to see the hero jump in when times got tough.

Overall not something I would want to read again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment