3.08.2018

Review: The Purrfect Partner by Isabella Norse



The Purrfect Partner (Paws and Effect Book 1)The Purrfect Partner by Isabella Norse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BUY LINK



A new Kindle Unlimited subscription and the cat on the cover (don't judge me, yes, I judge a book by its cover) led me to this little gem from Isabella Norse. I sat in the kitchen (on the counter no less) engulfed in the story between Dalton and Lorelei gobbling each word as if it were Reese's Pieces.

Dalton and Lorelei are forced into a weekend holiday they don't want to be at. Pushed by the ones that love them they go to appease them. When both notice the other it's a connection that was just meant to be.

I highly recommend this book for a quick read.

View all my reviews

****

You have to love getting a great book from Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment