6.06.2017

Review: Tiger Lily by Wende Dikec

Tiger LilyTiger Lily by Wende Dikec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I will admit that the synopsis of this book sounded a little silly, but once I got into the book it made sense and just made me fall in love with the book.

Lily is a "goody-two-shoes" in the uber sense. She is one of the popular crowd, and even dying doesn't fix it ... until she sees ghosts and needs help. She finds it in the most unlikely of places. And with that help, she opens up her life and her mind to things she never thought possible. Ghosts and spirits follow her around and make her life more confusing than it was before, is she crazy or did dying open up things that she's not ready for?

I'm a bit of a softy, but you need a little pack of tissues at the end of this book. Just when you think everything is wonderful, it's not and tears stream down your face.

Wende Dikec is a talented author with a talent for words, and the gift of storytelling. I can't wait to read more by her. Thank you for the ride - I can't wait to do it again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment