6.21.2017

Review: Anything But Love by Abigail Strom

Anything But LoveAnything But Love by Abigail Strom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet and sexy

Jessica and Ben have known each other their entire lives. When Jessica gets a little bit older they grow apart and Ben barely recognizes who she is.

Later in life Jessica is getting ready to get married and Ben goes to the wedding at his mother's request. When the wedding doesn't work out Ben helps Jessica find out who she is and what she really wants in life.

I found this book to be absolutely endearing and full of hot steamy wonderful sex. I was not expecting this book to be as wonderful as it was. And with audible narration it became one of my favorite go-to things for when I took a walk. I'm so glad that I was able to find this book and read the wonderful words that this author had to prepare for me.

I definitely look forward to reading more things by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment