5.02.2017

Review: Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo

Sworn to SilenceSworn to Silence by Linda Castillo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



My local librarian recommended this to me. I really like Amish books, but this was less Amish and more murder mystery.

Kate is the police chief in her local hometown. When a murder hits on her watch she thought the person who committed the crime was dead. When she finally figured it out who was committing the murder will she nab him/her or will they get the best of her?

I loved the face paced nature of this book. It starts off grabbing my attention, and never let it go. There were some spikes in the storyline, but it always went back to the fast pace the book offered up.

The only part of the book that I didn't like was the fact that several times in the same chapter the POV would change. I'm a proponent of changing POV from chapter to chapter to lessen the chance of confusion with the reader.

I look forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment