11.03.2016

Review: Silver Flame by Karpov Kinrade

Silver Flame (Vampire Girl, #3)Silver Flame by Karpov Kinrade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

She may have been an ordinary girl, but this was not an ordinary story. Another good Karpov Kinrade book. Ari is pulled into yet another conflict, this time by Levi who is the bad guy you love to hate, because he is a real ... well let's not start name calling, but he's a real pain. It's amazing how everyone keeps it together to unite against the threat that is coming to ruin them all. I can tell you that I was not expecting the end of this story, it was a shock and left me reeling in shock!

I was however a little disappointed in the flow of this book. It just didn't seem to follow the normal ebb and flow that I'm used to in the Karpov Kinrade books. I can't wait to see book 4 in order to see what happens next and see if the flow problem is fixed a bit...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment