7.11.2014

Review: Dragon Lord by Tamara Monteau

Title: Dragon Lord

Series: Haven's Realm #3

Author: Tamara Monteau

Buy LINK

BlurbBefore Tyler Jenkins embarked on her mission to retrieve stolen Government secrets, she reviewed every scrap of intel; memorized floor plans and guard schedules, knew everything she needed to achieve her objective. The one thing she didn't count on was the interference of one irritating vampire.

Ronan promised to protect an HSA agent infiltrating Courleon's Consortium. He hadn't counted on that agent being a woman, and worse: the most intriguing creature he'd laid eyes on for thousands of years. He knew from the start that if he wasn't careful, he would lead them into a chain of events that could force him to lose control and destroy everything in his path.
ReviewHoly crap on a cracker! (Sorry I watch too much Big Bang Theory!) I've been in a book funk for so long that I haven't been able to read one book 3/4 of the way through without putting it down. Not so with Dragon Lord. I read this one cover to cover in 48 hours flat. I would have read it sooner if I didn't have to sleep.

Tamara Monteau is a friggin' genius with her character development, and plot twists. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, another twist. What a joy to travel on the wings of the Dragon Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment