5.29.2014

Review: The Darker Path (Haven's Realm #2) by Tamara Monteau


Title: The Darker Path (Haven's Realm #2)
Author: Tamara Monteau
Buy Link

Blurb: Ki’ara’s responsibilities were clear: she was destined to rule her world and produce heirs to strengthen the Royal Family. But on the eve of her coronation, with uncertainty about her suitors bearing hard on her, she chooses to follow the strange path that opens for her, allows it to take her to the strange place called New England and into the arms of Colton Graves, a man more powerful and dangerous than she ever imagined. Her struggles to understand his self-hatred and anger leads her to the Vampire Community, where answers only bring more questions, and she is forced to choose between her love of Colton and her duty to the Realm.

Review: 

At first I had a hard time getting into this book because my preconceived notions of vampires were not met, but after allowing myself time to sit and read I found I couldn't stop.I'm so glad that the author has shown me that all vampires are not created equal and hers are wonderfully well written on every single page. Tamara has again woven a tale full of well written characters and a page turning plot. If you haven't read Haven's Realm yet, you need to start now so you can get to this wonderful book. Off to read book three.

No comments:

Post a Comment