9.25.2019

Review: A Darker Shade of Evil

A Darker Shade of EvilA Darker Shade of Evil by Keta Diablo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a read! Absolutely loved getting everyone's perspective on the demons and devils. I really enjoyed Keta Diablo's take of demons - not only demons on the loose but also the internal demons we all must bear.

I think that the steam that came off Cecily’s and Marcel could burn you to your soul. She knows (with the deep-down bond that twins have) that something was off about how her brother Calder died, but no one would give her any information. It was up to her and she took the initiative to figure it out. She definitely wasn't expecting the answers that she got. I love how this story gripped me from the first page and kept me paging through to the end.

Thanks for a great read, not only from Keta but from all the authors, good job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment