2.28.2018

Review: Look for Rainbows: Coloring Quote Journal by Samantha Snyder

Look for Rainbows: Coloring Quote Journal (Doodle Art Alley Books) (Volume 15)Look for Rainbows: Coloring Quote Journal (Doodle Art Alley Books) by Samantha Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Another Samantha Snyder masterpiece.

I try every month to journal a little something every day. My pen pal group has a list of something to write about every day and this journal is perfect for it. The pages are not complicated and fussy and lend themselves to free-flowing honest journaling. The pages are double sided so I suggest coloring with colored pencils or crayons. I love the quotes, this one is my favorite:

If you light a path for somebody it will also brighten your path. ~Buddha

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment