8.03.2017

Review: Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

Sleeping Giants (Themis Files, #1)Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A friend of mine recommended this book to me on Goodreads. With all of the books that are sent to me to add to my TBR pile, this sounded like one that I'd really like.

I was glad to see that the book was written in interview and reports from the members of the team. It made things flow so much more quickly. I will admit though that there were parts of the time that I was wondering if things would move along a little more quickly, but then it would pick right up for me. I will say that when you get to the end of the book you're going to be like, "WTF!" and you'll have to get the next book. I'm waiting to get it from the library now.

Take the chance on this book if you like sci-fi books with a little bit of a twist to it. I found it to be less of a thinking man's book, and more like a lighter and slightly "fluffier" version. I've read that Sony Pictures has bought the rights to the movie, so you never know how that will work out and if they are going to flesh out the story a little bit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment