3.30.2019

Review: Sky Dreams by Keta Diablo

Sky Dreams, Book 3 (Sweet Historical Romance) (Sky Series)Sky Dreams, Book 3 (Sweet Historical Romance) by Keta Diablo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ms. Diablo is able to make the heroine of this story relatable to me in such a deep and soulful way. I've found throughout this series that her characters are filled with such depth that you can't help but feel sorry when you have to leave them behind at the end of the book.

Having lost a husband myself I know what scars that can leave on a soul. So when Haven runs from her pain I see myself in her. But, as with me, running was not the answer.

Could Haven and Cade have known what lies ahead when he saved her on the train? Who's heart was going to get broken? Who could be turning the town against one another? Who would help turn Haven's heart back on the right path? Would it be too late?

There are so many answers and so many things to unfurl that you'll not want to put this down. Take the time to sit down with this read today.

I did have one little issue with the book. There was a gift given in the book that should have had meaning toward the end but didn't show up. It was just built up to but kinda dropped out of sight.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Ms. Winbush, for your kind words about Sky Dreams, Book 3 in the SKY SERIES. I enjoyed writing about Haven and Cade. ~Keta Diablo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a fantastic job with this series. You brought such life to the characters. It was such a pleasure to read.

      Delete