7.29.2026

ALC Review: Shadowplay by Angel M. Shaw

Title
: Shadowplay

Author: Angel M. Shaw
 
Buy Link: CLICK HERE

Publisher's Insight:
 

He's the heir to a legacy of blood and betrayal. I'm his newest obsession—and the one temptation he'll destroy everything for.

I've fought my whole life to feel safe. And now I help other survivors heal. But outside of work, I know I'm only existing. Not living. I'm ready to be free. Be wild. I'm ready to fly.

But when billionaire Hunter Brigham comes into my life, he leads me into a hidden world where powerful forces control more than is imaginable.

They want to control Hunter. They want to control me. They want to keep us apart.

But Hunter and I? We're like magnets. Destined to collide.

I just hope we can survive the crash.

Contains mature themes.


Review: (This book ends on a cliffhanger... be forwarned!)

One of the top three books of the year. Romantic suspense has a new face in town and they better watch out. Such great social causes brought up in this book. Autism, anxiety, PTSD.

EDIT: 7/6/26 - OMG…. This is amazing. I loved the book when I read it in 2024, but listening to it 🤯! They book has come to life in a whole other way. I can’t wait for book two to come out so I can listen to the words I’ve read and come to love take my breath away all over again. (Just like this one!)

************ I received this in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and have not been swayed by this fact. I NEVER charge for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment