3.01.2018

Review: The Toad Who Loved Tea by Faiz Kermani

The Toad Who Loved TeaThe Toad Who Loved Tea by Faiz Kermani
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



What a delightful read. I was drawn to the book, that was a gift from a lovely friend during my recovery from surgery, because of the topic of tea! Anyone that loves tea has to be a friend of mine, so Tungtang is now my very best friend. Though the names were silly, to say the least, the story was a delight.

Tungtang was not a normal toad, she liked to roam and have adventures. So when the road beckons she sets out to fulfill the prophecy set forth by her ancestors. She finds herself at the Queen Catherine's Olde English Tea Shoppe. She doesn't realize that her life will forever be changed.

If your child enjoys a fun read with fun characters and a happy ending, this is the book for you. Enjoy Tungtang's adventure, she's well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment